Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Sword & the Cross

Hello!  This is my first post on my new blog (I'm very excited!!).  This will be a video blog, as it makes more sense to show how to do something rather than type it all out and hope you understand.  As the Blog description mentions, I will posting different ideas for Bible object lessons that will use magic tricks, science experiments, balloons and almost anything of a creative nature.



The sword and the cross can be used with many talking points.  The one I used for this video followed the ides of fighting your battles on your own, or allowing Christ to fight on your behalf.  Tailor the message to fit the age of your audience.  I have used this illustration with the ending message of, "Instead of me trusting in myself to win the battle, I'd rather trust in the one who has already won the war."

You will need a balloon pump and some 260 balloons

1 comment: